Infrared thermal bond asphalt pavement patching is a process of repair sections of asphalt surfaces.
We are proud that we can say we were the 1st company in all of Wisconsin to utilize this environmentally-friendly process and being the first company to use this innovative technique means our crews are the most experienced ensuring that the job gets done right ...Every Time!!!!
- Pot hole and Alligator Crack repair.
- Eliminate depressions or water holes
- Speed bumps
- Lower Cost: Fewer people, less equipment is needed.
- Faster: One 5' x 7' patch can be completed in 5 to 10 minutes, depending on air temperature.
- Less Disruption to your business, only the infrared truck & a roller are on site.
- Higher Quality: No new cold joints or sticky goo between the old pavement & the new patch.
Infrared, meaning below red, is an invisible wavelength that carries heat. Our repair unit uses this to recycle asphalt in-place. It's heating elements produce intense infrared wavelengths that are directed into the asphalt surface. When the asphalt gets over 300 degrees it can be reworked, allowing new asphalt to be added, and the surface is then leveled and rolled. Click Here for the Infrared Process in Detail.
Only use of indirect fired infrared units are allowed. Direct flames are not.
At least 3 cubic feet of new asphalt, that has had it's heat maintained at usable temperature, to be spread out uniformly on the surface of each 5' x 7' patch. A minimum of a 1 ton vibratory roller required to roll the leveled patch.